Writing Across the Curriculum at York College: NEW! Videos on YouTube created by a 2020-21 York Fellow featuring helpful tips for students on using sources, avoiding plagiarism, and arguing your thesis. (uploaded by E. Singer).
- York College WAC Fellows have developed a series of info sheets on writing process and a variety of writing issues, such as Organize Your Paper, Planning Your Introduction, Body and Conclusion, Developing Thesis Statement, etc.
- Ting Zhang
- CUNY WAC Program on Plagiarism: The WAC Fellows at Hunter have developed a website on the Commons to serve as a centralized location for resources on plagiarism. There you can find a list of online editing sites and other resources (added by John McMahon).
APA, MLA, and Chicago Style Guides
- APA Style Purdue Writing Lab: a link to a comprehensive guide from OWL Writing Lab at Purdue University on using APA style.
- MLA Style Purdue Writing Lab: a link to a comprehensive MLA formatting and style guide from OWL Writing Lab at Purdue University.
- Chicago Style Purdue Writing Lab: a comprehensive formatting and style guide from the Chicago Manual of Style from OWL Writing Lab at Purdue University.